General Terms and conditions
1)The village resort “Prairies de la Mer” is open from March 27th until October 11th.
2) Your Mobil-Home will be ready for you the Saturday of your arrival from 16h00 and must be left by 10h00 on the Saturday of your departure. In the case of an early arrival, Best Holiday will do its best to reduce your waiting time, but check-in is not guaranteed before 16.00h.
3) A 30% booking deposit of the total hire cost, should come with your booking form, payable by check, bank transfer or credit card. If the deposit is not pay in time we reserve the right to cancel your holiday arrangements. The balance of the price of your holiday must be paid 4 Weeks before your arrival. The reservation is effective after receiving the booking form signed and completed.
4) A caution of 150€ is required and this will be totally refunded to you if your mobile-home is checked-out in perfect clean condition (it must be cleaned) and free of any damages and all inventory items are returned, otherwise we reserve the right to keep part or all of your caution.
A cleaning service cost 45€ is provided on request of the customer or it's charged if accomodation isn't leaft neat.
5) The Mobil-Homes are fully equipped of Cooking utensils, Crockery & Cutlery, Micro-Wave, Fridge, Freezer, Patio area with table and chairs, Car parking. Bed linen and Towels are not provided. Cot, baby bath, high chairs for baby, BBQ, beach parasol are available on request.
6) Best Holiday, their agents or employees, shall not be held responsible for any accident, damage or loss to personal goods/property during your permanence.
7) All customers are required to respect the policies and rules of the Prairies del la Mer village. In particular, the charcoal grill and all outdoor fires are strictly prohibited. Maximum speed allowed on the site is 15km/h.
8) Pets are accepted if accompanied by their vaccinations book, they should be looked after up all times and kept on a leash. A prefecture order prohibits the presence of any pet on the beach. Number and details about the pets must be communicated with the booking
1) In case of cancellation, written and motivated notification from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices at least 30 days before your arrivals.
2) The booking may be refunded if the cancellation reason is made for fully documented serious reasons such as death, sickness (required hospital or doctor certificate), serious accident. A cancellation fee of 45€ is charged.
3) If the cancellation is made for a cause not specified above it shall not lead to any refund of amounts paid.